IMPORTANT SAFETY REQUIREMENTS:
- Please adhere to the age requirements for each kit as they may contain small parts which could pose a choking hazard for young children.
- Adult supervision is required at all times during play
- All of our sensory bases are taste safe, however they should not be consumed.
- Treasure baskets - Children must always be supervised while engaging with the treasure basket items. It is the adults responsibility to do a risk assessment of the objects before every play session. These are not traditional baby toys so ensure items are clean, undamaged and safe for baby. As these are everyday natural items baby should NEVER be left alone when engaging with them.
- All of our sensory bases are prepared and packed in our home kitchen where nuts, gluten and eggs are consumed. Please ensure allergies are considered before your child engages with any of our products.
- Our playdough and cloud dough are made using all purpose plain flour and our rice is coloured with white vinegar and food colouring.
- All of our sensory bases should be stored in an air tight container or zip lock bag when not in use. If stored correctly rice will last for years to come, we have had the same batch of rainbow rice in our house for over two years. Our play dough and cloud dough can each last between 3 and 6 months when stored correctly and never left out.
- If playdough becomes dry, knead well. Add a small amount of water or oil to your hands and knead until smooth.
- Crinkle cloths should only be spot cleaned with warm water
- Play silks can be hand washed in cool soapy water and laid flat to dry